First Visit | New Patient
Jacks Oral Surgery & Dental Implants – Piqua OH
Consultation, diagnosis, treatment options
Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, surgery can be performed the same day as the consultation.
However, a complex medical history or treatment plan will require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day. Please call us at Jacks Oral Surgery & Dental Implants Phone Number 937-778-1623 if you have any questions about your upcoming appointment.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Your surgical referral slip and any x-rays if applicable. If your dentist or physician has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them with you to your appointment. If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility
- A list of medications you are presently taking along with your prescribing doctor’s name and phone number
- If you have medical or dental insurance, bring the necessary completed forms and cards. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims
- Please make sure you have pre-registered online before your appointment.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medication (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulation therapy or bisphosphonates for osteoporosis, etc.).
Schedule Your Expert Oral Surgery Consultation Today
More Links of Interest
- First Visit | New Patient
- Schedule an Appointment
- Patient Registration
- Financial Policy
- Online Videos